Terms & Conditions
By registering to attend a Frazzled Cafe you are hereby also agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. You agree to adhere to the the Frazzled Cafe Guidelines.
2. You commit to showing respect and courtesy at all times to other Attendees.
3. You certify that you and anyone you may bring with you are 18 years of age or older
4. You may not disclose (save with the prior consent of the Attendee(s) concerned), any names or personal details of Frazzled Cafe Attendees, or the specifics of any Conversations that take place during a Frazzled Cafe session.
5. You accept that Frazzled Cafe, its Organisers or its affiliates are not responsible for any distress or discomfort any Conversations you take part in or overhear during Frazzled Cafe Events may cause you.
6. Frazzled Cafes are run on a not-for-profit basis and you therefore agree that you will not be remunerated for any organisational or other responsibilities you may partake in unless otherwise agreed in writing with Frazzled Cafe management.
7. You will not make any postings which are unrelated to the Frazzled Cafe to the Frazzled Cafe Website or social media accounts, or use Frazzled Cafe Events to distribute any material (oral or in writing) that would constitute an advertisement, chain letter, pyramid scheme or any other form of solicitation.
8. Neither the Frazzled Cafe nor its Affiliates are responsible for the content, accuracy or validity of the views and opinions which are shared by Attendees of Frazzled Cafe Events. [These reflect solely the views of the individual from whom they are expressed.]
9. You agree that you will not, nor will you cause others to:
- Create websites, blogs or social media accounts with Frazzled Cafe in the title or representing the Frazzled Cafe brand. [It is fine to include a link to the official Frazzled Cafe website and/or social media on your personal blog, Facebook or Twitter]
- Use the name 'Frazzled Cafe' for events that are not organised by Frazzled Cafe or it's affiliates without express written consent
- Speak to the Media as a representative of Frazzled Cafe.
- Produce materials or merchandise using the name "Frazzled Cafe" or purporting to represent Frazzled Cafe without express written consent.
10. You agree that you will not carry out or encourage conduct that (i) constitutes a criminal offence under any criminal statute in the UK or in any other jurisdiction (ii) gives rise to civil liability of any kind, (iii) is otherwise contrary to the law of any jurisdiction or (iv) infringes the rights of third parties.
11. You agree that you will not use a Frazzled Cafe Event to intentionally make comments that are or are likely to be, discriminatory, hateful, false, inaccurate, threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, harassing, profane, sexually oriented, invasive of a person's privacy, liable to incite racial hatred, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, or which otherwise constitute a breach of any relevant law.
12. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any Frazzled Cafe Event.
13. You agree to indemnify the Frazzled Cafe and its Affiliates for any Loss it suffers [and hold Frazzled Cafe harmless] from any breach of these terms and conditions.